google.com, pub-1996401214588839, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Xmas Nante Daikirai / Xmasなんて大嫌い ~ Asian Drama Queen

The Queen of Asian Drama is Back with more Irreverent Reviews and Snarky Commentary.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Xmas Nante Daikirai / Xmasなんて大嫌い

I Hate Xmas




2004 Japanese movie that starred Akanishi Jin as a young guy living and working in a seaside town who has always had a mad crush on the local beauty, who went to the big city, fell in love with an older man, and changed drastically when the relationship ended.

She returns to the seaside town and loafs about much of the time while Jin's character keeps attempting to get her attention while also trying to figure out what happened to her.

A lot of the comments at aznv.tv said it was a strange watch that didn't make sense, but I disagree.

I have the mp3 of the song everyone keeps requesting to hear on the radio in the seaside town, and I even put it on mediafire and 4shared, but I have yet to figure out how to add it to my blog, which really pisses me off.

I mean, I know how to add it here - it just won't play!

Maybe I can put it here, and you can upload it and listen for yourselves?

let me try that instead ...

Hitomi wo Tojite by Yumi Arai

If it still doesn't work, here is a Youtube clip with a few seconds of the song after a minute of the movie:





It's kind of sappy sweet, and a tad Carpenter's sounding, but I still love it to death and listen to it every chance I get.

This was the second time I saw Jin star in anything, and as usual, he was amazing and believable.

If you haven't already, or if you did watch this and didn't like it, try it again and see if you don't change your mind, because it was interesting and realistic.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Be Nice