google.com, pub-1996401214588839, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Kekkon Dekinai Otoko / 結婚できない男 ~ Asian Drama Queen

The Queen of Asian Drama is Back with more Irreverent Reviews and Snarky Commentary.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kekkon Dekinai Otoko / 結婚できない男


He Who Can't Marry




To be honest, I wish I had watched this version first and not the Korean re-make.

Verbatim from start to finish, but because I really, REALLY enjoy watching Hiroshi Abe star in anything, the tedium was a bit, more bearable.

Korean dramas tend to take a long time to tell a story by including every aspect of life (including watching people walk in silence, ride on a bus while pondering a dilemma, etc.) while Japanese dramas have a wonderful habit of taking you on a precise journey through a fictitious character's life start to finish without leaving you confused or exhausted.

In short, they leave things to the imagination and let the viewer draw their own conclusions on occasion.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy the Korean version, because I did!

I liked this version as well, but I'm still not sure if seeing this, particular story told twice was a good thing or not.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


I did capture a few images, though.



pretty lamp




pretty view, though the background almost seems photoshopped




kawaii cactus centerpiece




always LOVE to see a man in this color



These are strange text (and the subtitling was ok at the start, then it got really stupid bad)



this is Sheila and she is supposed to be a popular model, but I don't get it












0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Be Nice