google.com, pub-1996401214588839, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Yeopgijeogin geunyeo / 엽기적인 그녀 / My Sassy Girl ~ Asian Drama Queen

The Queen of Asian Drama is Back with more Irreverent Reviews and Snarky Commentary.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Yeopgijeogin geunyeo / 엽기적인 그녀 / My Sassy Girl


Um ...

This is supposed to be one of the BEST movies out there, with rave reviews that claim it is hilarious, romantic, and a tear-jerker.



??? WTF ???

The only thing about My Sassy Girl (That Bizarre Girl) that I understood was that Gyeon-woo's (Cha Tae-Hyun) Aunt intended to introduce him to the wack-job he fell in love with.

Here's another part that I liked:



The rest of the flick was a waste of two hours, I'm sorry that I watched it, and I fail to see what all the hype was about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Be Nice