google.com, pub-1996401214588839, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora / 父の海、僕の空 ~ Asian Drama Queen

The Queen of Asian Drama is Back with more Irreverent Reviews and Snarky Commentary.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora / 父の海、僕の空

My Father's Ocean, My Sky



2004, hour-and-a-half long movie from Japan that stars Takizawa Hideaki as the son of a retired restaurant owner, and Taki-kun's character is forced to have to give up on his dream of becoming a musician when he learns about his father's terminal illness.

The whole thing is about how the estranged pair reunite and then learn from each other, and as good as I thought the movie to be, it didn't receive the same kind of reviews at aznv.tv, and I was the only one to even post a comment!

I don't know what is wrong with this one, but I enjoyed it ...

give it a chance and see if you might like it, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Be Nice